By accessing or using Tripologer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use which can be amended from time to time. Any legal action or claims related to the website will be governed by the laws of India without any conflict that may occur with other international laws.
Comments and discussions
We advise you not to post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing or any other offensive comments or involve yourself in personal abusive discussions on Tripologer. Similarly, making misleading or false statements, comments with profanity, or comments that attack other readers is also ill advised on Tripologer. We also advise you to not post material that infringes copyright laws or put up information that is breach of law. Make it a point to keep all the comments and discussions relevant to the topic. We reserve all rights to remove any comments that don’t adhere to the above mentioned conditions.
Additionally, you can remove your comments (any time you want). For example, you might want to delete comments with more than two links included in them (blog comment spam), comments with profanity, or comments that attack another reader.
All the information appearing on Tripologer (including text, technical, photographic, infographic etc.) may not be accurate at all times and we don’t warrant the legitimacy of any such information. The information can be rectified on the website without notice, however we have no bounding to update or change the information without stern proof.
All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.
The information, products and services that we provide on Tripologer are completely opinion based and we make it a point to provide the most accurate, updated and unbiased content. We make no representation to the accuracy, validity, loss, injury or damage incurred due to use of any products or services. It is the sole responsibility of user to interpret the information and use at his/her own risk, and we won’t be liable for any such occurrences.
Terms & conditions
- Please treat other club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- Try and practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
- Try to ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the club activities
- Practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund. Read cancellation & refund policy.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. Changes may occur because of ‘Force Majeure,’ poor road conditions, weather, vehicle breakdown, etc. In such an event, rescheduling of the itinerary may take place. The host shall not be held liable to refund money.
- Decisions taken by the trek/tour leader shall be in best interest of the guests and shall be final which every participant shall abide to.
- Capture photos and movies during the trip that are not objectionable to local people or any participant, particularly females. These photos and videos would be aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and videos.